Thursday, June 14, 2007

Montreal Reviews

The Net Buzz is In!

Reviews:

Just saw Jihad Me @ Hello. So completley offensively funny I'm still quoting it. If you don't leave laughing & annoyed you weren't listening.
Jean

I was laughing before the troupe even uttered a word. Funny, smart, silly, outrageous. An hour very well spent.
Danielle

So offensively funny, you'll feel like a monster for laughing. But laugh you will. How offensive? The humour starts with Hitler and rapidly goes downhill from there. A must see!
Simon

omg! amazing. SOOO offensive and SOOO funny. see it!
Anon

I went despite the buzz saying how offensive it was. I was pleased to find it very smart as well. If can handle south park you can handle this. Very accomplished performances as well.
Janet

Funniest show of the Fringe so far. Not for the easily offended
Anon

I want to run away and join the circus of pain.
Anon

No comments: